First of all, I have been tagged by new every morning. Thank you for the tag! I get to share six more unique things about myself...not sure that there are six unique things about me, but I will give it a shot!
1. We have a yellow Labradoodle (mix between a lab and a poodle) named Frankie. He is named after the restaurant where my husband proposed to me, called Frankie Rowland's.
2. I love football. I am so excited that the new football season is here! I am a third generation Cleveland Browns fan; my dad was born and raised in Cleveland and I had no choice!
3. Before Nina was born, we had to negotiate which sports teams we would teach her to follow. I claimed the Browns, and my husband got, well, pretty much everything else.
4. I played on the high school tennis team for four years...and and probably haven't played in the past six years, since I tried to teach my husband and sprained my ankle in the process!
5. Once, through a series of strange events, I met the band Counting Crows, and ended up going out with them after one of their concerts in Cincinnati. I felt cool for about two days.
6. I am not really a chocolate fan. Given the choice, I would take something salty over sweet any day! :)
Next, I have been very lucky to meet so many nice people through blogging, and a few of them have been kind enough to share some awards with me. Thank you!
Thanks to mamajil at M is for Mommy, for this award:
Thank you to Les at Our Complete Family for this:
And thanks to Lisa at What Have I Done for this award:
At the risk of committing some major blog faux-pas (and someone please tell me if I am, I really want to know!), I am going to simply direct you back to these lovely ladies' blogs. They are so great and I have really enjoyed getting to know them. This is an amazing community!