1. The winner(s) can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate other blogs (up to seven) to pass along the award to.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of people you've nominated.
Seems simple enough! There are so many blogs that I have come to love in the short time that I have been blogging myself. I have chosen a few that I've met recently:
I want to mention that I will not be offended if you don't pass this award along. I just wanted to make some others feel as good as this award made me! :)
I have also recently been tagged by No Reason Needed. Also my first tag! I must share six random things about myself. I am happy to share, just a little hesitant that anyone would want to know more about me! It's much easier just to post cute pictures of things painted with black spray paint, you know? Anyway, here we go...
1. I used to live in Morocco, where I taught English for a year. I went overseas with a Christian educational organization that sends teachers overseas, called ESI.
2. I love music from the 40s, along with anything by Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Bing Crosby, Tony Bennett...maybe I was born in the wrong generation!
3. I used to be an 8th grade history teacher, and also worked for various history museums, before I had our daughter in 2006.
4. I am pregnant again and am just starting to feel the baby move around a little bit. We don't plan on finding out the gender before the birth.
5. Under normal (non-pregnant) circumstances, my favorite thing is to have a glass of red wine at the end of the day.
6. I adore Christmas and have been known to start listening to Christmas music around Halloween. How sad am I?
I am supposed to tag more folks, but instead I will just send a huge tag out to the blog world...if you feel like sharing, I feel like reading! Let me know if you decide to participate so I can come visit you!