3.15.2010

Gussy's Winner!

Isn't Gussy's stuff the greatest? I love it too! OK, on to the winner, chosen at random...

It's (comment #91) Kjirsten from Sew Graciously Blessed!

I will try to get in touch with you, Kjirsten, if I don't hear from you soon via email. But you can reach me at buzzingsofaqueenbee@hotmail.com to claim your prize!

Thanks to everyone for the comments and the advice on what you like around here. It has been super helpful, and I appreciate it!

I'll be back tomorrow with a mini-tutorial, just for you!


6 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats Kjirsten! :)

The Little Red Shop said...

Congratulations to Kjirsten!

Happy Monday!

: )

Julie M.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Congrats to Kjirsten! Enjoy your fun prize!

All Things Cherish said...

Congrats Kjirsten!

Dottie and June said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I am sooo super excited!!! You can follow me on my new blog and I can show you all what I get! ;DDD
<3
Kjirsten

sanjeet said...

Congratulations to Kjirsten!
data entry work from home