I think that JoAnn Fabrics, Hobby Lobby and Michael's must certainly be hurting financially because of my 6 week absence. Hopefully you all are picking up my slack out there!
Thankfully, Jamie at Right at Home has tagged me, and I will take it on since my home projects are all half-finished at the moment. :) Thanks, Jamie!
Eight Random Things About Me:
1. The nuances of having two males in my house are abundant! Who knew that a 6-week-old boy would rival his father in terms of his, ah, nocturnal noises? Toots, burps, and grunts are the norm in my life these days!
2. I am a sucker for my DVR. Since we are house-bound, we have gotten into Friday Night Lights, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, and, of course, Lost. Can anyone relate?
3. I love being an auntie! Baby Caroline is such a joy, even in the two short weeks she has been here. I can't wait for all the girlie-girl times to come! Here's a recent photo of me, my daughter Nina, and sweet niece Caroline:
4. My latest obsession: Cookies and cream ice cream. I figure that the baby needs the calories to grow big and strong, right?
5. My dad and his wife are visiting this week from Ohio to meet the two new grandbabies! He just celebrated his 60th birthday, and my sister and I are flying them out as a birthday gift. I can't wait!
6. Just had my six-week checkup at my "lady doctor." Things are all good...and I got the approval to start working out again. Oh goodie! (Sense the sarcasm.) I wonder what this will do to my ice cream habits?
7. Two words: Pee-Pee Teepee. Am I the only one who hadn't heard of this?
8. Baby Henry is cuter every day and is now weighing over 8 pounds! Not bad for a little 5lb. 13 oz. peanut! Check out his little chubby cheeks!